Internal management solutions to centralize, consolidate and share actions, tasks and projects in the company.
Three projects management tools that allow for segmentation and send your actions:
- To Do list concerning action by individual. Everyone can create or assign to others after a hierarchical validation
- Project management creates an internal project with a pilot , a team of x people to carry out reflection validated by the direction , management and achieve the original goal.
- Management of R & D to strengthen and monitor the actions but also the time spent by project , person, topic and also to track expenses for analytical monitoring.
Please find below the list of modules " Project management " . Each module is customized to your company.
To receive a detailed presentation or a personalized demonstration, contact us!
to Do List
- Dematerialization of documents.
- Individual management of its tasks.
- Consolidates by subject.
- Follow the progress of each stage of your project, adjust planning and manage resource allocation.
- Collaborative management with validation workflow.
- Tracking tasks per person.
- Monitoring the progress.
- Concentrates the data and attached documents.
- Monitoring progress , development , implementation.
- Optimum dematerialization.
- Monitoring and validation of the major steps.
- Keep up to date and analyze hours spent working on projects
Schedule & workload
- Private and professional schedule.
- Interface with CRM, project management, after-sales service, time sheets…
- Plan your tasks, actions, on a weekly or monthly basis, generates happy birthday notices automatically.
- Display performance schedules per group.
- Native interface for pre fulfill the weekly time sheets
- Planning meetings and follow-up status of invitations.
- Synchronization with Outlook, Thunderbird and your smartphone.
- Tracks the time worked and time spent per activity.
- Records projects and tasks in hours or days, and by period or customer.
- Automatic timesheet email notifications to managers.
- Budget tracking: Sales rates and production costs defined by customer and employee
- Stock management of inputs and outputs.
- Preparation of composed articles.
- Take orders to resupply for the general stock.
- View the stock status, control the inventories, create product ranges of finished product, created out of assembly of simple items.
- Follow the evolution of costs, the last purchase price …